Design Sprint is an intensive 5 days training program, answering critical business questions through design, prototyping, and testing ideas with customers. Developed at Google Ventures, it’s a “greatest hits” of business strategy, innovation, behaviour science, design thinking, and more packaged into a battle-tested process that any team can use. Working together in a sprint, you can shortcut the endless debate cycle and compress months of time into a single week. Instead of waiting to launch a minimal product to understand if an idea is any good, you’ll get clear data from a realistic prototype.
What is Design Sprint ?
- Five-day process : for answering critical business questions through design, prototyping, and testing ideas with customers. (It compresses potentially months of work into a few days.)
- Intence hackathon: for competition participants
Who can participate ?
- Engineering and IT students from Pokhara University/Affiliated colleges.
- Students from any other IT based campus in Pokhara
- Team including 4-7 member (Need not all team members from IT and Engineering background)
- All team members must be together in a same place at the time of program, as it is a team based training program.
When and How ?
- The program is scheduled July6-10,2020
- Last day of Idea submission June 30, 2020
Registration is Free
- Develop techno based ideas (Preferably IT based solution) to solve local problmes and send us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- One team can submit many ideas.
What will the winners get ?
Winning teams will get:
- Funding for Prototype development
- Incubation Facility at NITEC
- Startup facilitation