Digo Bikas Institute (DBI) calls for the application for Digo Bikas Research Fellowship 2020. Digo Bikas Research Fellowship program is for early career researchers aiming to work on climate change, renewable energy, urban development and grassroots community-led development. DBI aims to engage young researchers on cutting edge action and policy research. Fellowships are awarded to talented and innovative early career researchers. The inaugural DBI Fellowship grants 3 fellowships for the period of 3 months from the date of appointment.
The fellowship begins on Nov 29th, 2020; with date of application being 20th Nov, 2020. All applicants are required to send CV, cover letter and research theme by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants must be a Nepali citizen.
- Applicants are expected to have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Environmental field, Forestry, Agriculture, Engineering and Development Studies. Candidates with a Masters Degree are preferred.
- Prior experience in research.
- Prior experience on preparing research brief
Preference would be given to qualified female candidates and candidates from marginalized groups.
The research for this cohort will be on the following topic :
- Community Solar micro-grid in Nepal.
- Climate Trend analysis in Nepal.
- Sustainability Review of New Town Projects in Mid Hill Highway.
- DBI will cover fellow’s salary for 3 months, Monthly salary will be 30,000 NPR (Thirty Thousand)
- DBI will provide working space at Digo Bikas Institute’s office.
- A supervisor/ mentor for the guidance and supervision during the fellowship
- Organize Digo Bikas Symposium to share the findings of the fellowship.
Fellowship requires a full-time commitment for 3 months.
Application Deadline: 20th Nov, 2020
Fellowship Timeline: 29th Nov, 2020 to 28th Feb, 2021
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter expressing your interest for Digo Bikas Research Fellowship 2020 at email@example.com . Please mention the topic of interest among the priority area of the research.
Click HERE to visit the official link.