Call for Application: First National E-course On Sexual Reproductive Health & Rights(SRHR), Peer Education and Mental Healthtogether with its’ partners: Y-PEER Asia Pacific Center, Robert Carr Fund and Leo Club of Kathmandu Alka are going to conduct the first National E-course On Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR), Peer Education and Mental Health.
This course intends to bring the information on various issues such as SRHR, Understanding YKPs, better communication channels, and various other issues to young peoples of Nepal.
Who should join the e-course?
- Young people including young people from the key populations (YKP) age 15 – 29 from Nepal.
How to join the e-course?
- You will have to fill the Registration form. The form could be completed within 5 minutes using this link
Where will the e-course take place and is there any cost for the course?
- We will use the Google Classroom as the platform of the e-course. Participants do not need to pay any cost for the e-course.
How long does the e-course take to complete?
- Participants have freedom of choice to attend the offline class as per their convenience and each class will be online for 2 weeks.
The e-course takes about 30- 60 minutes per class. There will be 6 bi-weekly classes which will be completed in 1 and half month starting from May 16, 2020.
What are the e-course topics?
The e-course will provide information about sexual and reproductive health and rights for young advocates and activists promoting young key populations’ rights and empowerment, especially at national and local levels. At the same time, the course intends to open the discussion of the linkages between SRHR and HIV for YKPs, and what would be required to address young key populations’ specific needs in order for them to realize their rights to well-being as recognized by the SRHR agenda.
- Class 1: Understanding Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights
- Class 2: Family Planning
- Class 3: Menstrual Hygiene Management
- Class 4: Sexually transmitted infection & Hiv
- Class 5: Voilence, Sex and Gender
- Class 6: Body Shaming & Bullying
- Class 7: Abortion
- Class 8: Mental Health
- Class 9: Consent
What will you receive at the end of the course?
- All the participants who complete the course will receive a certificate of participation from Y-peer Nepal..
- The special title will be provided to group participants allowing them privileges to know about the various events and activities in national & regional Level.
Detail information or any question related to this training can be requested by email : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org