For the fourth year running, Johnson & Johnson Global Community Impact is collaborating with One Young World to offer scholarships to 12 aspiring young health leaders across the globe to participate in the virtual 2021 Johnson & Johnson One Young World Program through Virtual One Young World Scholarship Program 2021.
- Access to virtually attend the One Young World Summit 2021 in Munich
- Participation in the 2021 Johnson & Johnson One Young World Program
- Participate in a six month accelerated learning and development program including global kick off and debrief calls, virtual learning sessions and global Scope-A-thons (working and learning with other NGOs and/or social enterprises to create practical, feasible and innovative solutions in the field of ie climate change, public health, etc.)
- Individual coaching with senior Johnson & Johnson leaders
- Buddy Team support: Teams of 2021 Johnson & Johnson OYW delegates, called buddy teams, supporting scholars pre, during and post Summit in furthering their aspiration and creating innovative solutions based on pre-defined needs.
- Aged 18 – 30*
- Nationals of all countries are elligible to apply for this program.
- Young leaders from non-governmental organisations, social enterprises, community-based organisations or individual leaders/entrepreneurs who are making a positive impact within their local community through the delivery of care to vulnerable people, their families and communities. This may include activities undertaken by nurses, midwives, community health workers, formal/informal (family) caregivers and healthcare professionals trainees (both clinical and non-clinical)
- Health Care Professionals who are classified as Government Officials within their home country will need approval from their employer.
- Important: Selected scholars must be available to commit 10% of their time to the program, over the 6-month program period (March 2021 – August 2021).
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership.
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change.
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues.
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative idea Interest and engagement in sharing and learning from others.
- Skills: enthusiastic, pro-active, creative, eager to improve, not afraid to change the status quo, team player, good communicator and project management.
- Submit an online application via the link below before 27 November 2020.
- A shortlist of candidates will be contacted in December 2020 and invited to submit a video personal statement and letter of reference.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in a video interview with One Young World in January 2021.
- All candidates will be informed of the final outcome of their application in February 2021.
The selection process is conducted by One Young World, Johnson & Johnson are not involved the selection of candidates for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: Nov 27, 2020 (5:00 PM GMT)
Seats Available: 12
Click HERE to apply
Click HERE to visit the official page.